Winter is in its prime in the northern hemisphere, and it will go on for several weeks before the first signs of spring start to show up. In SL, snow is already melting, though, so that’s why snowdrops are already blooming in my garden.
- Ossanha Gardens – Snowdrops; Ox eye daisy delivery box (not exactly an item, but a delivery package, it looks nice, though)
- Zyn Designs – Round Stone Owls
- [Tia] – Spring garden planter (old hunt, may not be available anymore)
- MeadowWorks – Moonflower vines (from H&G Expo 2013, should be available in store)
- Sari-Sari – Soil (from Potting shelf & Ladder with frames set)
- what next – Rustic signs – Welcome (past gacha item)
The rest of the greenies are still sheltering from the cold weather inside the house. They are growing in specimen jars while it’s time to be planted outside.
- DecoFranzy (marketplace) – Yucca elephantipes in pot
- Backwoods Mafia – Books
- O.M.E.N. – Rapunzel’s Tower (The Arcade December 2013 gacha item); Speciments (from Wizarding table)
- Apple Fall – Fern specimen; Unknown specimen
- Keke – Winter bottle (snow berry)
- Cerberus Xing (marketplace) – Antler Lamp
- Ur – Modern clock (from Reader living room set)
There are also some early spring flowers in the house. Maybe the greenhouse effect have them bloom sooner than expected, I don’t know.
- Apple Fall – Potted plant (exotic), Beauty is… (past gacha items); Books; Japanese books no. 2; Open book
- Dutchie – Glass vase with yellow flowers
- Terrashop – Blue Hyacinth
- Monkeyworks – Ivy in pot (from Milking stool)
- domus – Plant
- Zigana – Grandpapa’s studies (desk)
- Art Dummy! – Sustain chair
- Trompe L’Oeil – Gyroscope lamp (polished)
- Tres Blah – Bon Voyage stacked suitcases (past gacha item)
- vespertine – Reading armchair (past gacha item, rare)
- POST – Ursus – Orso Italiano (anitique print)
- Little Hopper – Fluorescent light (mini)
Past gacha items may be available in their respective inworld stores now. You could also try the yard sales if you don’t want to let luck determine your fate (or how much money you spend trying to get one of these items). Up to you.