It’s easier to organize your stuff when the item count is low, so now that my inventory went abruptly down three thousand objects, I’ve taken the time to do some house cleaning. I’ve also got some of the losses back as I explained before, and bought a few new things too. Among them were the following products.
The first is not one, but actually two Alder tree packs from Organica Specialty Trees that I either missed when they were first released or they were never announced. Alder #3 is a single mesh tree that is 12 LI out of the box, but since it’s quite large, you’d probably downsize it (as I did of course) and save some “prims”. Alder #4, on the other hand, is a 5 LI alder grove that is perfect to fill up any woodsy area. It also makes nice bushes at a mere 1 LI. Both of them come in green (for spring and summer), autumn, and winter, or you could go with a scripted version (also included), so you just click the tree to change the seasons. It’s kind of tricky to distinguish one from the other in these pics, but the single alder is in the “foreground” (almost in the center) of the picture above, while the alder grove is to the right.
The second addition to my inventory is the Beach House Seagull, from The Black Forest (TBF). I’ve been using TBF’s lily pads for years now, so this store may not be new to the readers. The structure is somewhat charming, and may be used for multiple purposes. Notice it doesn’t have doors or windows, so be careful where you place it: Bad neighbor? Get a dog. Lots of mosquitoes? Buy some insect repellent. To see it inworld, follow this slurl.
- Garden of Dreams: Bellis & Aman flowers (both available in various colors).
- The Domineaux Effect: Picket fence (I bought this during the Home & Garden Expo 2013, and haven’t seen it since then). p.s. A day after posting this, the fence is now available in the marketplace.
- World of Wood: Garden bench.
- DECO: Aquarius fountain (in the shadows, near the bench).
- Studio Skye: Rocky outcrops.
- Botanical: Sacred Lotus & Cattails.
Since I didn’t have enough furniture to decorate the house, I just placed a few tables and shelves to pretend there’s something in there, so passersby don’t think it’s an abandoned lot or “under construction”, that’s all. For instance, this table is ILO’s Farmhouse table, and the shelves are the empty version of Second Spaces‘ Messy bookshelf.
I’m also using ililo’s (a.k.a. ILO) flowey curtains, to protect the central room from prying eyes. This is the only area of the house I’m currently occupying.
- cheeky pea: Mainstream couch (you can pick among three different color textures by clicking the couch), Deconstructed coffee tables (I got them from The Home Show) & Ansel wall art frames (with pictures by yours truly, nothing remarkable).
- Y’s House: Round Chair 02.
- Zigana: Robot rug.
- 22769-bauwerk: Fabric lamp (ceiling mounted one; I think I also got it from The Home Show event).
This green orchid is a dollarbie beauty from Terrashop. Get it from the World of Wood inworld store (see slurl above).
Finally, this is the normal version of Second Spaces’ Messy bookshelf mentioned before.